1. Improve digestive system and immune system.
2. Boost vitamin producing.
3. Fights off the harmful bacteria such as viruses, fungi and excessive yeast.
4. Improve hormone production and regulation, such as leptin and insulin.
5. Support your digestion of fiber, protein cellulose, gluten and weight management goals.
***27 Strains: Professional Supplement Facts, Time Tested Safe and Effect Oriented Strains.
L. acidophilus, L. alimentarius, L. animalis, L. brevis, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. crispatus, L. fermentum, L. gasseri, L. helveticus, L. hordniae, L. kefiranofaciens, L. paracasei, L. parakefir, L. plantarum, L. reuteri, L. rhamnosus, Lactococcus lactis, L. bifermentans, B. adolescentis, B. angulatum, B. bifidum, B. breve, B. infantis, B. lactis, B. longum, Streptococcus thermophilus
1. Stimulating the growth and reproduction of useful microbial communities.
2. Support digestive health.
3. Stimulate bowel movements.
4. Inhibit pathogenic intestinal reproduction.
5. Reduce Bloating&Gas.
6. Boost the Immune System.
***5 prebiotics: support fordigestive and intestinal health.
-No GMOs, Gluten, Sugar, Soy, Yeast, Egg, Wheat, Corn, Peanuts, Fish, Shellfish, Dolomol, Artificial Ingredients, Fillers, Binders, or Preservatives.
- Patented acid resistant capsules us a smart delayed release technology to release the enclosed probiotic to reach the intestines and release where they're needed.
- Double coating technology ensures high potency and better releasing process.
- As a dietary supplement, take two(2) capsules ( once daily. 60 capsules for 1 month. - Storage: Below 85℉ / Avoid areas that are exposed to light.